Built in 1895
and situated at the top of
Ft. Pleasant Street and Sumner Avenue,
our Historic Victorian still stands tall among the City of Homes.
Originally built for the New England Whip Company owner, this home eventually became
an Inn and was later passed on to several doctors.
Now ours, we
are quite happy with ongoing restoration of this beautiful home-made office.