Our Focus is centered on meeting our patient's needs. Having been accepted as a patient means that we strongly believe you will benefit from our care. We will do everything possible to enhance your experience with us, so you will want to return for therapy and likewise, refer others. You'll appreciate our wide variety of on-site services, quality products and well-trained staff.
- We know that consumers have available to them a wide variety of treatments, hence
state-of-the-art adjunctive/physiological and manual therapy are just
some of the fundamentals you will be introduced to when entering our facility :
Short Wave Diathermy
Heat / hydroculator
Cold / Cryotherapy
Myofascial Release Technique
Trigger Point Therapy
Cross friction massage
Low Level Laser
/ Therapeutic Laser (LLLT)
- Comprehensive Range of Motion analysis utilizing the J-Tech Dueler® Electronic Inclinometer. Results are tabulated against age and gender and used to establish limitations and to guide recovery.
- Outcomes Assessment.
- Physical performance testing and athletic pre-screening evaluations.
- Health Management System by way of the Electrolipograph for establishing new diagnostic standards and prescription methods for all facets of preventive health care.
- Exercise and Rehabilitation equipment to speed recovery and prevent your original health problem from returning again.
- Optokinetic testing using integrated instrumentation for non-invasive vestibular and balance assessment and rehabilitation. Used by specialists in the field of vestibular diagnosis and rehabilitation, this infrared camera mounted in opaque goggles - which resembles a diving mask - monitors the eyes put through various parameters of testing. In the last ten years, the understanding of cerebello-vestibular dysfunction (CV), and the therapy for resultant conditions, has exploded. It is now known that CV dysfunction is the underlying cause of many conditions, including learning disabilities, phobias, anxiety, scoliosis, movement disorders, and brain injury. New protocols in diagnosis and treatment are being developed today, and many focus on accepted understanding of central control mechanisms involved in movement, balance, and posture.
- Complete ATCB Certified Electronic Medical Records (EMR / EHR) reporting.
- Certified Impairment Ratings.
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME).
- Utilization and File Review (U&R).
Medico legal documentation and reporting.
- Expert witness testimony.
- Attorneys can call about other issues to see if Dr Langlitz may assist. May
refer case to other specialists.
As sufferers of similar conditions, we recognize that injured victims have special needs.
- We offer a variety of affordably priced high quality orthopedic devices and
supports such as: Biofreeze, Custom orthotics (Foot Levelers and The
Orthotic Group), CROCS RX, braces, collars, pillows
Tempur-Pedic, Mediflow, Chiroflow,
Q-Fiber, and an assortment of vitamins and home health aids to help our
patients heal quickly and stay well, like Standard Process, and Emerson
- We may also recommend therapeutic aids such as heat/fluid/hydrotherapy from Thermospas.
- Forms are filled out quickly and correctly.
- Our insurance department handles all your billing directly
so you are assured timely filing. We also accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.
- We are also conveniently located on PVTA's direct transit drop and have handicap access for those in need.
- Our large private treatment rooms insure your complete privacy and comfort. The
office is cleaned daily and equipment hygienic.
- We participate in most insurance plans and are providers within:
||Northeast Health Direct
||City of Springfield
||Consumer Health Network
||Personal Injury / PIP
|Blue Cross Blue Shield
|Blue Care Elect
||Providence Health Plan
|Blue Care 65 Plan
||Teamsters Local 404
|Managed Blue for Seniors
||Health New England
||United Health Care
|HMO Blue New England
|Boston Health Net (BMC)
and MH Senior Care
|Boston Mutual Life *
||Most College Health Plans
|Choice Care Network
||MVP Health Insurance*
||Most Out-Of-Network Plans*
- From our experienced billing department to Dr. Langlitz' trilingual staff, you can be assured your needs are met.
- Our team is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese and we have both male and female doctors and therapists. This offers an additional level of comfort for many patients, as well as greater clarity of communication.
- Our Massage Therapists are Nationally Certified.
- Our team is qualified in Sports, Advanced Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology,
Auto Safety, Disability Evaluation and Auto Collision Reconstruction. They have additional training and education in
NMR and MFR, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition,
Laser Treatment, Orthotics and Rehabilitation.
- Of course, secondary opinions and medical evaluations with area specialists are provided when your condition requires specialized care.
Our purpose in life is to help sick people get well.
| Our Services
| How We're Different
| Site Index
| Contact Us
| Location & Directions